The focus of Jay Valley’s men’s ministry is twofold:
- We want to grow in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We want to encourage men to be servant leaders in the church, in their families, and in their communities.
Here are a few service opportunities …….
Mission Outreach – Our Outreach Ministry is the pathway to share God’s love. We believe that all people deserve to see and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Hiway 80 Men’s Rescue Missions – Since 1955, Hiway 80 Rescue Mission has been serving the needy in the East Texas area. Jay Valley provides a monthly meal and conducts a chapel service on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Bible Study – Jay Valley’s Men’s Bible Study seeks to equip believers with the truth that God’s Word is completely sufficient in every area of life (2 Timothy 3:16-17). Men’s Bible Study meets at
Wild Game Night – An unusual event that allows time for men and boys to fellowship together over a meal of wild game provided by the men of the church.
Small Group Outreach – As needs arise in our community and church, often our men are called upon to assist in small groups.
- Prayer Shawl/Blanket Outreach
- House of Hope Outreach Mission
- Hwy 80 Women’s and Children Rescue Mission
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Fellowship Women’s Group Activities
Children and Youth Ministry
- RA’s — More Information
- GA’s — More Information
- “Sportsman” Youth Group — More Information
- Children’s Camp
- Youth Camps
- Sunday Night Fellowship
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Special Retreats/Activities
- Vacation Bible School
- SNAC@6 (Pre K – 6th grade) This program offers Bible skills, a puppet ministry, and songs to help provide a solid Biblical foundation for our children,
JOY Group (Just Older Youth) Seniors
- Meets the 1st Thursday of each month at 10:30 am
- Meal with Special Programs Planned
- Fellowship and fun
Adult Study Groups
During Sunday School, our adults have many study opportunities to choose from, including classes for College age students, Adult 1—Young Adults, Adult II—Middle Adults, and Adults IV—JOY (Just Older Youth) Seniors Class.
Sunday evening includes Bible Study led by the Pastor.
Wednesday, the men, and women meet in separate classes for bible studies chosen by each group.
The Music Ministry at Jay Valley is a blended style of hymns and newer praise songs. We focus on congregational singing, and enjoy having member from all generations participate in our service through the choir or individual performance.
If you have a desire to join the choir, we hold practice every Sunday evening from 5pm-5:45pm with evening services beginning at 6pm.
If you have a desire to make a joyful noise unto the Lord, there is a place for you in the Music Ministry of Jay Valley.
Join Us At Any Event!
Wednesdays @ 6:30pm
Enjoy a gathering of your fellow peers, whether it be Men, Women, or Youth of all ages.
Sundays @ 10:30am
Come and listen to an amazing sermon that is rooted in the Word of God.
Sunday Night Church
Sundays @ 6:00pm
Enjoy an in-depth preach and teach with the Pastor in which all of your questions can be answered with a backing in the word.